Uh-oh! DLSU Lady Spikers Suffered From Food Poisoning
Some De La Salle Lady Spikers were taken to the hospital due to food poisoning, based on their IG stories.
The DLSU Women’s Volleyball team caught a sickness caused by eating contaminated food. While there were no clearer reports on their situation as of this writing, food poisoning may range from mild to severe and may differ depending on the germ that entered their digestive tract.
So for now, let’s just hope and pray for their fast recovery…
Apparently, some Lady Spikers were in the hospital last night (based on IG Stories). Let’s hope for their fast recovery.
— 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝙿𝙷 🇵🇭🏐 (@MeterVolley) March 28, 2019
Jer na food poison mga players sa La Salle😢
— Sassy (@cyrilsonggg) March 28, 2019
La salle players ang na food poison! Hala
— _civilservant (@PHAcivilservant) March 28, 2019
Prayers up for the DLSU Lady Spikers. Some of them is in the hospital because of food poison 🙏💚 #PrayForDLSU
-prayers from the Blue and White side 💙
— Jai (@jirehvb) March 28, 2019
– and probably, stop the blaming game.
Excuse me???? You really believed na UP is behind sa pagkaka food poison ng DLSU players???? 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
— sardinams✨ (@upftlozol) March 27, 2019
Mga kupal yung mga akala e UP ang dahilan kung bakit na food poison yubg players ng dlsu wvt jusko hahahahaha
— badeth (@mariabeyyyyy) March 28, 2019